Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Birthday!

Yesterday 6th was my birthday!!
Unlike previous years I unchecked all web that had my birthday mentioned.
Luckily to add with that one close friend who will be remembering it was abroad.
He departed for it the previous day.

Anyway office did know of how the next day in prevalence to my ID.
But wow for me as my day falls on saturday which was not working day for us and that saved me giving a treat for this big bunch of sweet batchmates!! :)
Friday was treated as my day in office with signatures and chocolates..
Got wonders of wonderful!!...

And of course there was a birthday threat earlier and not treat...a threat that had been threatened to a disclosure of information....ah! its a blackmail! Shailu threatened me that I keep quite or treat everyone else! what guts and what a coward me scared of that thing. But everything had got their own situation!!

Was trying to upload a birthday card but it was too big, 42mb for a single page and i got 4 pictures.

No comments: