Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meltdown

Ice-cream meltdown
Artic ice meltdown
Ice age meltdown
and the most real one....
Global Financial Meltdown!

We knew some of it since the Lehmann Brother's failure..the wall street crashed
We were as much aware and cautious with the present scenario...
But how aware are we with the others? Are we cautious with the environmental haphazard??
Are we aware of the Artic ice meltdown which had a small column sacrificed for it in the newspaper. well, for the sake of the environmentalists, maybe!
Why not printed in the front page or as headlines for the news at 7
Are we aware of the new movie "Ice age" yet to be released???
You knew it..I know...

The answer my friend to all this....is ....hey what that lyrics....blowing in the wind!

Don't print this unless if it is absolutely necessary!
Spread environmental awareness!!
yes, you better memorized it....
Suppose if I forgot them that I post and wanted to recollect...
I might ask you!

No comments: