Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Fantasy World

 JRR Tolkien (makes me score a fewer marks in some viva voce. Few knows about it and I couldn't be more happier though!)


He is my literary hero.

To me, he is the champion of fantasies.

I admire him much much.

How he lived in his fantasy world and translating his world to the books.

His fantasies ran deep and wide.

His creation rock the movie screens.

That much power was his fantasies.

His body in a piece, his fantasy with one goal.

No other moving parts.


His works inspire the fantasy thoughts.

It brings adrenaline to those who follow.

It motivates those who are inspired.

The guts to have thought different.

The chase of building one self.


Yes, in fantasies you can reach afar.

It relieve you from the world and it's trouble.

You regain your strength, just like a power-nap.


I like to day-dream.

For day-dream massage the soul.

And I do have my fantasy world. 

Fantasy last long.

They follow you everywhere.

Level of creativity increase the power of fantasy.

They are beautiful than visions.

Your mind sees it, your body hears it.

And you own them.


Many will not understand.

That is why they are called people.

Few will understand some.

They are individuals.

One or two will notice and follow.

Then, those are great personalities!

And then, they make your life meaningful. 

No comments: