Monday, January 15, 2007

Alpha...was the beginning..

So boring of this life's so comfortable...or should I say that I'm sick of this life?!
With whom shall I share my feelings that was so blue?!!....

ok here we are..and me being a entertainer lets kick start off with some laughs?!!
these are jokes that I subscribe from the net and they bombed my inbox.
FYI: my sourse was Arcamax.

Cow on the Track

A passenger train is creeping along, slowly. Finally it creaks to a halt.
A passenger sees a conductor walking by outside.
"What's going on?" she yells out the window.
"Cow on the track!" replies the conductor.
Ten minutes later, the train resumes its slow pace.
Within five minutes, however, it stops again.
The woman sees the same conductor walk again.
She leans out the window and yells,
"What happened? Did we catch up with the cow again?"

This joke I remembered while we were returning by bike on our visit to a girl-patient with my cousin-brother. It was a peak hour in the congested Mount Road in Chennai.
I knew very well how hard is it to manage that darn bike, it will shake when making curves. Would have cursed very badly if I'd been a type like that but in that stead was thinking this joke and made merry.

1 comment:

Thurthur said...

hehehehehehehehehehehe........................... pumama nge2 !