Friday, May 9, 2008

How Shalini made me thinking!!

start/She a star and she shines and how she shines filling me with questions!


How she talked me out and down!

How i couldn't sleep when i banged my head onto the wall

How a name can just be a name

How sweet are friends consolation when in depression!

How incomplete I am without fulfilment

How i felt that there was a promise ahead

How i think If i lose!

How i wish to sometimes go down with the sun!

How I wanted to made headlines

How i hate of being losing

How lonely i felt when alone in deep woods

How fast and prompt can a thrust be lose!

How sure can i achieve or wins

How miserable i would be if i've given up hopes

How i guess that if i'd be wrong

How down i am when faith disintegrates me

How often i made mistakes

How bitter taste is Quinine

How will I make ammendments

How can i tell that i was numb!

How meaningless can things be!

How can i explain If i were a looser

How i walked with tears when in height of my worst feelings

How true love is a real madness

And how this topic can kill me!/just another topic!/ends

2 comments:

Henry said...

hmmm....mark tih thrat tum triah2 boss bulah...haha..J/K.. No offense...Boss cum star...LOL

Pumama said...

The moment she steeped into the room she took my breath away!! :)