Sunday, July 6, 2008

On contract for a real chase!

Woke up at 5:15am. T was already up and when seeing me he poured a coffee for me. (coffee was as sweet as sin, as hot as hell and as black as a dark soul!) Hmmn!! I always dream of a situation like this, like the hero we used to read in cowboy novels when we're kids in school.
Thought i was in a dream and still wondering how this had happened to me.
My love for adventure had me here.

Waking up in the midst of a deep forest and a warm coffee! Well, In spite of the location we are all having a comfortable adventure! A big thanks to our survival kit which is worth $200 (in discount).
I recall the nights when we're out game in deep woods during winter and when we can't sleep because of the damn freezing winter dews.
Now with the summer breeze and warm gear the nights are a comfort and passed away so soon! So soon after a tiring chase during the day.

Rats chase is not a considered a big game if its a lone rat chase but its really tiring when it comes to a chase of thousands of rats!
Chasing them for day after day and hunting them to got them caught red handed their devastations, destructions and to documents such was not an easy task.
There was a reward for killing a rat and a tail cost 1:50. Hey! I could be a rich man if i cut those which i have but never mind those rupees coz my reward is in terms of dollars!! For my two weeks reward of $1,500 I could buy them much dearer! Hmm....

Leave the adventure, cash and certificates alone but turning down the permanent employment offer was really a hard decision.. passport....passport.......hmmn...well

T, L, P, N...miss you all...

now a thousands of miles have separated us....
but i sing for you people this song...
If i miss the train you're on and I'll know that you're all gone,
I'll hear the tut tut(hehe)....sound a hundred mile!!

No comments: