Thursday, October 16, 2008

Go Obama go...

Regardless of the daylight time savings all things seems normal at this time.

Yeah Obama became my favorite when I learn of his policy from newspapers and other medias and his policy are really looking cool.

In his race in the primaries I was favoring Hillary Clinton and on the other hand if Hillary oust him I didn't wish for her to win over McCain. Yeah, some kinda outdated male chauvinism!
One another reflect was that Jeffrey Archer's "The Prodigal's Daughter" would have an insight in the story! and I didn't want this to be happen! Life shouldn't be as in a book! It ain't interesting.

So far, so good performance for Obama and until the day he got news that he is the 44th President of th US of A, he sure will be having a number of sleepless nights!! He'll got what he deserved! and I say life should be counted on works and success earned by hard work.
To becoming the first black but also the first non white US presidnet it won't be easy all along.
It will be a historic day for the oldest democracy in the world United States of America.

Countdown begins!

No comments: