Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dave...after a long time

How Dave laugh a lot when I told him I'm writing an exam!

He was asking me how I was preparing for it and how am I gonna face it!

It was yesterday that I find him on a roadside searching for food.

Took pity on him so much as much as I have missed him and I took him to my room where a royal beef was waiting for him. The beef which was carefully selected by an eye doctor and carefully handled by a beautiful karate kid (of course we can reserve the word beautiful for others, not this lady!). As expected the beef was commented a refreshing one again.

It was this day 17may2009 that I wrote an exam that tells me something of an achievement.

Leave alone the mark predictions or the faring of the exam but the missing of all the pretty missed calls I have this day. Dave was the first to reach me as I reached my room only after 9pm. I have left my phone in my room as a step of following the procedures of the examination rules. I checked my call list and there are sweet 18 missed calls. I was wondering how 18 sweet people are eager and curious to checking my well-doing.

Had to bluff Dave...neither a truth or lie I told him. It was confusing.
In the end i succeed as Dave was having a refreshing meal, free of cost and not from the garbage!



1 comment:

Gangstagal said...

Ka vel don che... Beautiful, smart looking and pretty lady chu ka ni tho ...shalla..