Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nocturnal

As active as a night-jar on a pine tree.
It occurs to me that day start and ends by night.

Time is already 2:45 AM
I retorted to writing and had aleady finished more than 3 topics but the very much needed sleep mood has gone..
Damn...I recall it was because of the power cut at 10:30 pm which had me up all night long.
Life in Chennai without a fan or AC is really and horrible hot as far as my limited weather experience goes.
Life without electric power here is really sweating. And to add up these annoyance are the mosquitoes...they never sleep in the night, nothing much can be done if there is no power to burn them.

When power is resumed it really looks like little heaven, but the sleepy mood's gone and the itchy eyes remains – as always

What do I do to get myself to sleep?
A cradle won't work, Mama's boy too big now!!
I avoid my phone but temptation for spend was too strong...

Started playing games but stopped it at once for I knew I will be gaming till morning hours. (Last week I played my nights away with Call of Duty 4 and Counter Strike and I finished them all and my health got it for my six pack turned to six ribs!)

Started reading a book which I thought to be the most boring from my shelf "Interpretation of dreams" by Sigmund Freud. Amazingly I was deeply touch and was fully absorbed on the pages. Again I knew I will be up again if I'm like this and I struggle myself letting it go. Music is on.

Started writing and write quite a lot of pages. Ideas with all stupidity (wisdom and me!!!) popped in my head and poured it to paper by the tip of a blue pen. Finally started feeling sleepy and that very moment the music was of Pink Floyd's Perfect Sense II, one among my favorite.

Thinking hard of sleeping ignoring the theory – do not think anything if you want to sleep.
Counting sheep? no way, too lazy to do that.
Goodnight now and salty dreams..., salty coz sweet is not good for health!

No comments: