Saturday, March 28, 2009

Counter Strike

I started getting bored when I finished all of the hard mission tour duty.

I feel bored as there are more to come. I just want the medal for the expert which was the last medal left.
I started again but it was taking more time than I can imagine. Nights are gonna be shot away and days gonna be slept away. Sad thing is that I had to be at work! Had to sit in front of a system at least 7hrs a day. Sleeping in office is not an offense but it is not professional!

I finished the 1st tour duty mission and when I checked the remaining mission there are instances where I had to kill the terrorist with a knife, grenade, a Schmidt scout sniper rifle and have to survive the round. I can let terrorist game taking away lots of my time and allowing them to win even in a game. So I started cheating them.

Will share you a few cheats for people who wants the world to be at peace.
Don't let terrorist win where you can win!

To cheats press `for the console where you will have to type cheats 1 which will activate the cheat codes. If you type cvarlist or cmdlist, you will have a number of cheat codes appearing onto your screen. Here are a few but useful ones. Remember cheats 0 is to deactivate cheats
Always activate the console for entering cheat codes.

bot_kill for killing all the bot including your side. You achieved the objective of winning the rounds less than the timeframe, say 45 or 60 seconds and you always win if the bomb is not planted.
bot_pistol_only It gives pistol only for all the bots but you can have weapons of your choice
bot_knives_only it gives them knives.
mp_startmoney 16000 If you enter this you got the maximum start money
bot_zombie 1 poor terrorists can't do anything. They will wait for your killing. remember to deactivate with bot_zombie 0 when you fininshed the job
sv_clientrace 1 all shot hits
You can fly, see, walk and fire through walls. If you want to cheat apart frome these just refer to the cmdlist or cvarlist

Highlighted cheats are the regularl ones and simple cheats, go ahead and make your PC a safe place for people inside.

No comments: