Monday, March 23, 2009

Twice around the park

Early morning as I woke up a little bit earlier than I expected I went to a nearby park for a stroll. I got an hour spare to attending a morning mass.
Had one good tea in a nearby shop before entering the park.
It struck to me comparing a city dwellers and a village folks the moment I finished in my first round of walking way the path. How big it differs between the two in this big one world. How lucky am I to encounter or experience some of it or taste the lives of both.

City dwellers rise early in the morning not by the nature of their occupation but by the consciouness for health which drive them out of their beds while for the village folks the morning hours calls them to their fields.
City dwellers are conscious for their health and the significance of the early morning excerise.
Village folks are aware of their occupation which starts with the sunrise. City dwellers imitate the life of the villagers without knowing...like the early morning walk in the park versus the early morning walk to fields. People in the city thrive for physical fitness with an effort while for the villagers it is part of life.

How a twilight, dawn, dust, and moonlight doesn't have much impact to the city dwellers wheras for the village folks they are the real things of beauty. Can this be why most of the root of literature exist from a rural background? After all, these are the things that added life to such a beauty and wonders when seeing them. It is a comparision between man made entertainment which are in the city and the nature gift entertainment in a village without spending a penny to indulge in it.

Thus I come twice around the park thinking these and added more point on my way to the church.
The less polluted morning hours in city and the quiety atmosphere makes me decide to come back to be a morning person again.

No comments: