Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today is Alex's birthday

My old buddy and tutor....He was supposed to be my tutor but how we spend days were...Hmmn I missed those days, fun and frolic, lazy days, baldy heady days, winter years, months full of summers, courting weeks, teaching me how to flirt as he was a living example!! Oh! those alibis..

I was chatting with my sister over phone when she tells me whose birthday it was....
Oh April fool! What a coincidence!! What a day and having all the fool and the more fools from friends and he'd be the one to be having and receiving all the ends in a birthday..

It happened that my dear buddy was celebrating his birthday in school doing some construction work..yes repairing classroom walls along with his fellow staff members and school students.

Instead of cake it was big loaf of bread and the dao(a big multipurpose dag) was a knife. Papers were burnt as candles and the wine happened to be a red tea. Nice thing that everyone else was treating it as free lunch. I was hoping everyone likes bread this day and praying that they eat well. I hope that they'd be hungry.
There was a yellow line so that students doesn't see what and how really was the celebration! But I knew they will be knowing. They are good and clever students. They know what is yellow in the school.

Anyway....wishing you a happy and a blessed birthday. May the good God showers his blessings abundantly upon you and your family.

No comments: