Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fatal fall!

Was too near to the windows without a bar!
Leaning too much to the wood!
A little too careless!

Should have been a serious injury it the height was taken into consideration.
But what a miracle!
Of all the body fall that I had that was the the most lengthy one.
It was a fall from height!

Surviving a 15 metres high was undoubtedly a miracle.
I was still wondering if that was a dream!
A playful kid I was in my 5th std, as light as a feather maybe that was the reason for my survival!
And

Ever since that incident falling was a part of life!
How many times does my body fall, crawl, roll, duck, jump, run, walk, dive......
Countless number and that is why falling is a big part in life.

What are the other falling?
Again, lots of them...deadly ones, wrong ones, tricky ones, tackled ones, etc, etc...

Fall for the ones that you cannot avoid!!

No comments: