Sunday, July 20, 2008

S's gone

Hi.! Mama.. I'm admitt'd at jadavpur university-calcutta.. I'm leavin tomorrow da.. English litt..Masters. So, keep in touch n all the best!

sms received on 26th june 08 11:42pm

This fellowwww....
We are friends by virtue. We shared a number of mutual friends!
The best thing about this person is that S used to call me by my pet name!
When I said upon completing my degree I'm gonna have a year off or rather a good break!
S follow suit! S has a thala's body size!
S' weight...will be a few quintals!
S looks rowdy if s wants to but a very good definition of how looks can be deceptive!
Adventure is one word that I mixed when saying the name 's'!
S once told me that s wanted to come to our community fellowship and s did and I guess s liked it for s says s wanted to come again...and the rest is an ongoing story!
S called up in my sleep saying that S wanted me to helped some girl for scripts and directing.
I hate s' guts when s did some proposals for s knew well how s can hooked me up with my interest! Then we will be frequenting LIBA canteen and college canteen for these purpose.
We ate, read, act and talked for hours!

Now 's' gone to the city of Joy and the S will find loads of happiness for I knew that happiness will bound its way to S! S's now a bit closer to my native than I am ! phew
Miss you S...

No comments: