Friday, July 25, 2008

Waiting for the worms to come!

I was back again in College to collect one of my pending certificate.
"Sir,this is the third time that I had come here for this particular certificate"
Upon telling my wants the clerk in the counter says, (He continued his extra work of folding circular papers and putting them in envelope. He did his work real slow! There was another girl waiting behind me, After folding for around seven, eight minutes he finally got it done.
"Will you wait for sometime meanwhile i process this request and blah blah..."
"How long will it take?" I inquired.
"Half an hour" was the answer i got.
"What's your dept. no.?" he asked and he got the no.
I was waiting more than half an hour....
By the time my patience real got exhausted I had waited another four half hours...
I checked his bay, he wasn't there.
I waited almost another half hour when he came.
"What's taking so long" I almost jeered.
"I'm sorry, some other problems occured" he replied
"Can you leave other problems, please can you follow ageing concepts" I almost bellowed.
"Listen boy, Don't tell me what I should do first"
"Ok, please can you process with my request erstwhile I'm waiting here!'

He got me a good glance almost opening his mouth but rather conceal the words (that i thought might be some bad ones!) He rose to collect a book from the shelf.
I think that my condition was far better than the girl waiting behind!
When he returned he started checking the list that he have from his book. He closed it and asked me my mobile no. He got what he wanted and then he told me I can leave saying he'll give me a call in the evening! He also asked the girl to come the next day not inquiring what she wanted!
(As i suspected sure enough there was no call from him in the evening!)
I say to myself "Ya, there are people who can work like this!"

No comments: